“I am entirely made of flaws stitched together with good intentions.” ~Augusten Burroughs
This will be a short, yet sweet post. For the past few months, I’ve written 30 other articles on what I consider my biggest weaknesses. To open up that much of my personal life has been kind of crazy for an introvert, but tremendously rewarding for a writer. It is still one of my favorite series I’ve ever written.
Before I started the 31 Days, I actually never read the quote above. But, when I discovered it on Pinterest a few weeks ago, I knew it was the cherry on top of my weakness sundae. (It’s been a long day.) You’ve probably heard enough of my grime and grope about how most of these weaknesses are not tragedies, but more blessings in disguise so I will save you the mushy mushy… for now.
The reality is that each of my weaknesses is a piece of me that, albeit imperfect, makes me unique and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Some of my favorite posts from the series:
- Day 5: I’m Afraid to Follow My Dreams
- Day 9: I Have Limited Amounts of Time for Date Night
- Day 12: I Forget that I Need Me First
- Day 14: I’m a Two-Year-Old Monkey
- Day 16: Why I Blog
- Day 18: Why We Post on Facebook
- Day 20: How 95# Taught Me that Some Goals can be Unattained
- Day 29: I Still Have Nightmares
- Day 30: What is the Biggest Regret of your Life?
Thanks for reading! I feel grateful to finish this series and look forward to what is to come around here in the future.