Hi everyone! I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving! I am back home after enjoying a several days of fun and relaxation with my family and that other (better) blogger Kina in Ohio! Now, I’m watching the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Just what I need to get me in the Christmas spirit!
To raise holiday spirits even more, I’m kicking off the season with three giveaway prizes! The grand-prize winner will receive:
(1) Garden of Life Raw Organic Green Super Food – Chocolate Flavored
(2) Garden of Life Raw Protein Energy – Vanilla
I have tried both the vanilla and original flavors of this protein energy and super food. This brand is one of the most organic kinds I’ve found on the market. It is vegan, certified organic, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, soy free with no artificial flavors and sweeteners. Phew. That was a mouthful! Haha, in all seriousness, I always add a tablespoon of the powder when I make (read, buy) smoothies! It is the perfect post-WOD supplement as well, especially for those who do not want to shell out extra $$ for the more expensive brands. The powder dissolves so easily into my smoothie. I’m also impressed by how many vegetables (beets, brussel sprouts, kale, etch.) they are able to throw into this product! 34 in total!
When I was home, my mom made my family some smoothies and I threw some of the original flavor into mine! I definitely noticed an extra boost from the vitamins and minerals. I think it’s always fun to make smoothies and try different flavors and combinations. Here are some ideas for you!
- 1 bag frozen raspberries, 1 1/4 cup orange juice, 1 container banana cream Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon vanilla Garden of Life protein energy
- 1 bag frozen strawberries, 1 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/2 banana, 1 tablespoon chocolate Garden of Life super food
Recipes courtesy of my mom!
(3) I am also giving away another free entry to any open heat in any 2013-2014 Spartan Race in the continental US! You can read all about the last time I gave away a free entry over here. This giveaway is to celebrate NBC Sports airing the World Championship Spartan Race this Saturday December 7th.
How do I win??!
It’s super easy! All you have to do is (1) comment on this post below with something you’re looking forward to over the holiday season!
(2) You can win an extra entry to the giveaway by tweeting about it. Include me in your tweet (@crossroadsheart) and USE THE HASHTAG #SpartanRace.
(3) You can win 3 EXTRA entries by liking my new facebook page!
(4) Win 10 EXTRA entries by tweeting during the Spartan Race Championship this Saturday and telling me your favorite part!
I will announce the winner on Monday December 9th at 8:00am. Good luck!!
*Ps. My friend Lindsay, over at Pursuit of Pink, is giving away $620 with some other bloggers in free cash. Dollar dollar bills, y’all. Check it out!